Begin forwarded message:

From: "Skyler D. Davis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: July 20, 2014 at 8:24:13 PM EDT
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Georgia Limousin Field Day is this weekend in Jefferson!

Christa, can you please forward this to the livestock listserve? We want to invite everyone to come out and enjoy the Georgia Limousin Field Day this weekend at the JCCHS Livestock Facility in Jefferson. On Saturday morning, we will kick things off with a stockman's quiz. At 11, we will have a program for all cattlemen featuring Ray Krones, cattle buyer for Strauss Brands who will be discussing Strauss' pasture raised veal and grass fed beef programs. We will have a FREE bar-b-que beef lunch compliments of the Georgia Limousin Association followed by our fundraiser auction and then our junior steer and heifer show. A full schedule with all the details is attached. If anyone has any questions they can contact Skyler Davis at 770-307-7036 or April Davis at 706-401-1111

Thanks!