Thank you for attending this year's GVATA Summer Leadership Conference. We've attached a press release for you to submit to your local newspaper(s). You simply need to download the attachment and insert your name, school name, and city in the appropriate blanks.

As an agriculture educator, we hope you're proud of our organization and its strength. We can't think of any other teacher organization with such a high percentage of their teachers attending their professional teacher organization's conference. Our strength is also seen in the fact that we were able to have the State School Superintendent at our opening session, as well as 3 of the 4 candidates for State School Superintendent (with the fourth having planned on attending also) travel all the way to Jekyll Island to speak to our group.

If you were recognized in any capacity at the awards luncheon (yrs of svc., teacher of teachers, 30 minute club,etc.), or if you assisted with any of the breakout sessions, it would be very appropriate to add a paragraph to the press release explaining your involvement in the conference.

We are simply striving to promote agriculture education across the state. Please help us do so.

Regards,
GVATA Board