Please see email below from Dr. Segers from his presentation this week at GVATA Summer conference.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jacob Segers <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 3:55 PM
Subject: GVATA Slide
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Christa,

Several of the participants in my breakout asked for a copy of the slides.  I am attaching a pdf of the slides. If you could distribute them to your teachers I would greatly appreciate it.

JS

--
Jacob R. Segers, PhD
Assistant Professor and Extension Animal Scientist

The most dangerous phrase in the language is,"We've always done it this way" - Rear Admiral Grace Hopper U.S.N. (1906-1992)

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agriculture Education