From:  Kylee JO DUBERSTEIN
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2014 9:27 AM

Hi all!

Just a reminder that the UGA Animal and Dairy Science Department and the UGA College of Veterinary Medicine are teaming up again to offer the annual Horse Owners' Seminar and Trade Show on Saturday, August 9 at the Livestock Instructional Arena in Athens, GA.   Talks will include pasture management and weed control, lameness diagnosis, equine dentistry, vaccinations, seasonal care, hoof lameness, and much more including a demonstration on saddle fit. Information and registration can be found at:

http://www.ugahorseowner.com/

In addition, we are using some of the profit generated from last year's program to benefit 4-H programs. The first 20 high school aged 4-Hers that contact me will be registered for free! Also, a 10% group rate discount will be given to groups of 10 or more. For group registration, please contact Allison Williard ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

Please let me know if you have any questions and I hope to see you in August!

Kylee

Kylee Jo Duberstein, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Equine Science
Department of Animal and Dairy Science