Friends,

The NOHS/MBMS FFA Alumni is hosting the 2nd annual sporting clay event at
the Davis Farm in Oconee County.  We will register the first 192
individuals or 48 paid teams.  There is a morning and afternoon flight.
Notice there is a price break for those that are paid in full before Aug
1st.  Each participant will receive a T-shirt, lunch meal and sporting clay
round.  You will need to provide your own gun and 100 shells.  All gauges
welcome. No handicap classes.  We will provide transportation for you, but
you are welcome to bring your own UTV.

Please contact Breanna Coursey ([log in to unmask]) or Tim Griffeth
([log in to unmask]) if you are interested in participating or
sponsoring our sporting clay event.

​

 2014AugSponsor2.pdf
<https://docs.google.com/a/oconeeschools.org/file/d/0BzYGtzKFcAGpS2JMd21XV1NtVFNtZ3lRbFBqUUxZZjlZLXpN/edit?usp=drive_web>