Friends,

The NOHS/MBMS FFA Alumni is hosting the 2nd annual sporting clay event at the Davis Farm in Oconee County.  We will register the first 192 individuals or 48 paid teams.  There is a morning and afternoon flight.  Notice there is a price break for those that are paid in full before Aug 1st.  Each participant will receive a T-shirt, lunch meal and sporting clay round.  You will need to provide your own gun and 100 shells.  All gauges welcome. No handicap classes.  We will provide transportation for you, but you are welcome to bring your own UTV.

Please contact Breanna Coursey ([log in to unmask]) or Tim Griffeth ([log in to unmask]) if you are interested in participating or sponsoring our sporting clay event.

​​
​​

--
Christa Steinkamp