Please see message below from Mrs Purvis.

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* Linda Purvis <[log in to unmask]>
*Date:* July 22, 2014 at 12:17:12 PM EDT
*To:* 'Christa Steinkamp' <[log in to unmask]>
*Subject:* *RE: University of North Georgia - agriculture opportunities*

 Hello,
My name is Linda Purvis and I am a Biology and Poultry Instructor at the
University of North Georgia- Gainesville campus.  I am a Master 4Her, UGA
Graduate and old- farm girl myself.
I am currently working to rebuild our agriculture/Poultry Science program
here and would love the opportunity to come speak at your school/ag class/
FFA/4H program on careers in agriculture or college degrees with a  focus
on agriculture. Due to the response in Spring, I was not able to visit
everyone who emailed me earlier this year, so please contact me again if
you are intersted in still wanting me to come speak.
I have plans to make visits during Mid October through  November on Tuesday
and Thursdays. My availability would be from 8:30 am- 1:30pm depending on
how far of a drive it is for me.
There is no charge for me to come, I am just out trying to get the word out
about our program at UNG.
I will bring display materials, brochures and possible giveaways!
I also have information on a summer scholarship program that we partner
with UGA on that I can share for high school students.

Please let me know if this is something you are interested in so we can
work out a time and get your visit scheduled!
Thank you so much!

 Linda B. Purvis, MS
Biology & Poultry Science  Professor
University of North Georgia----Oakwood Campus
  I have extended the deadline to May 10th! Please advise!

*Linda Purvis, MS*

Biology and Poultry Science Instructor

http://ung.edu/biology/poultry-science/index.php

University of North Georgia- Gainesville Campus

www.ung.edu

Science Building -Rm 242

[image: Poultry Logo]