Please see the message below.
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science – UGA
Athens, GA 30602
The National FFA has called all chapters to participate in the FFA Hunger Heroes Challenge and help us raise ONE MILLION meals by the 2014 convention (which is only 97 days away)! We know many chapters have participated in meal packings and more at state conventions, workshops, camp and conferences over the summer. We want to hear about their experience and gather those impacts! Please send this on to your advisors and let’s see how many impacts we can collect in 97 days!! Chapters who participate will be entered into a drawing for a chapter prize of $500! See more information below or visit www.ffa.org/heroes.
States are also encouraged to log their state impacts for the challenge. If you did a meal packing or hunger fighting event at your convention then please let us know!
See It- Empower yourself with KNOWLEDGE!
· Research hunger in your community
· Decide how your chapter can help
Solve It- Lead your FFA chapter into ACTION!
· Create and carry out a service plan to fight hunger
· Complete one or several projects before the 2014 National Convention (Project ideas: canned food drives, community gardens, fundraisers, etc.)
Share It- Tell your story to INSPIRE others!
· Report impacts at www.ffa.org/heroes after each service event
· Be entered to win a $500 cash prize for your chapter
· Enter multiple service projects by the 2014 National Convention
See It, Solve It, Share It—Be A Hunger Hero!
Program Manager, LTS Team
National FFA Organization
6060 FFA Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46268
Office (317) 802-4267
[log in to unmask]" alt="Description: Description: https://ffanet.ffa.org/education/Educational%20Division%20Images/_t/FFA%20logo_jpg.jpg"> Learning to Do - Doing to Learn - Earning to Live - Living to Serve!