It is with a heavy heart that I inform you that Steve Coggin's wife, Darlene, passed away Saturday, July 26 after a battle with cancer.  Darlene was an FCCLA teacher for 32 years at Chattooga County High School and both were long time members and contributors of the Chattooga County Young Farmers. I know many of you may remember Steve emceeing the State Young Farmers trade show. Her funeral will be 2:00 pm Tuesday at the Armuchee Baptist Church in Rome, GA. The address is 6648 Big Texas Valley Rd. NW, Rome, GA.  Visitation will be Monday from 5:00 pm until 8:00 pm at Henderson and Sons Funeral Home in Rome, GA.  The funeral home's address is 4900 Martha Berry Hwy, Rome.  The family is asking that in lieu of flowers, donations can be made to Armuchee Baptist or the American Cancer Society.

John Allen Bailey
GYFA Executive Secretary
478.494.8705