Please see email below from Carole Knight regarding Beef Futurity updates.  We still need help checking in cattle on Thursday and working throughout the show. Please email myself, Ricky Wheeler or Carole Knight if you're available to help or have any questions about the Futurity.  Look forward to seeing you next week.  Thank you!!

Futurity work list:

https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgjeDvoCFuo0dHdmVUpSaEREWTBxM2FqT3FNNTY1dFE&usp=drive_web#gid=0

From: Carole H. Knight
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2014 10:58 AM
To: Carole H. Knight
Subject: 2014 Georgia Junior Beef Futurity Reminders - PLEASE READ

Greetings Georgia Junior Beef Futurity exhibitors!

I just wanted to send you a few reminders before you all head to Perry next week for a great weekend of competition and fellowship. There is a copy of the schedule and rules attached for your review.   Please read over the bullets below and let me know if you have questions.

·        The barn does not open until 7:00AM on Thursday.  Tie-outs will be available on Wednesday evening but no tack or cattle in the barns until Thursday.

·        Upon arriving on Thursday, please come to the Beef Office at the Southwest corner of the Beef Barn for stalling assignments.

·        All blocking/grooming chutes must have an official sticker.  Those that pre-ordered chute tags can pick those up in the Beef Office or you may purchase one if you did not pre-order.  The tags cost $25/chute.  Please bring a check or exact cash!

·        NO PORT-A-COOLS or other large evaporative cooling units. Don’t bring them – they are not allowed in the barns.

·        This show does not allow dogs in the barns!!! Leave them at home.

·        Registered heifers must be checked in with the ORIGINAL registration certificate in the exhibitors name only – No copies, faxes, or emails will be accepted.

Please travel safely and we look forward to seeing all of you on Thursday.  Have a great 4th of July weekend!!!

Carole H. Knight

Agriculture and Natural Resources Agent

UGA Extension – Bulloch County

151 Langston Chapel Road