Many of you know retired Georgia AgEd teacher Dale Carpentier. We are sad to report that Dale’s wife, Connie, passed away last Thursday after a sudden illness.

Dale taught Agriculture Education at Monroe Area High School for many years before retirement. Connie and Dale moved to Rolla Missouri to be near family.

A memorial service will be held next Friday at 4pm at the Rolla Lutheran Church. James & Gahr Mortuary of Rolla is in charge of arrangements.

I am sure Dale would appreciate cards and letters from his Georgia AgEd family. His address is:

Dale Carpentier

17601 CR 5410

Rolla MO   65401

Please keep Dale and his family in your prayers.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/therolladailynews/obituary-browse.aspx?recentdate=4&type=1

--
Frank B. Flanders, Ed.D.
Assistant Professor