Teachers,

I wanted to remind you of the 10 for 10 Giving Program that I told you about last week at Summer Conference.  This program gives you the opportunity to make a $10 monthly donation to the Foundation for 10 months.

You can choose to be invoiced monthly or we can run your debit or credit card monthly.  The program runs August 2014 through May 2015.

Attached is the form if you would like to sign up for 10 for 10.  You can mail the form to the Foundation at the address below or you can fax it directly to our office at the fax number below.  If you have any questions, please let me know.  Thank you for supporting the Foundation!

Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director