*Make sure your county is listed in the ones that are open for the show. It
is limited to only counties that are listed in the rules.*
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tift County <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 12:05 PM
Subject: FW: Tift Area Market Lamb and Meat Goat Show
To: Tift County <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

 Tommy,

Please send this to all counties listed.

Thanks,

Ashley Davis

Tift County Extension

Please see the attached rules and entry information for the Tift Area
Market Lamb and Meat Goat Show.

Tift Area Market Lamb and Meat Goat Show

August 15 & 16, 2014

August 15

Barn opens at 12:00 Noon

Check-in for lambs 2:30 – 4:00 pm

Show starts at 6:30 pm

August 16

Meat Goat Show

Goat check-in 3:00 – 5:30 pm

Show starts at 8:30 am on Saturday, August 16.

Please call 229/391-7980 if you should have any questions.

We look forward to seeing you on the 15th!

Ashley Davis

Tift County Extension Agent

Brittney Gunter

Tift County Extension 4-H Program Assistant

Tift County Extension

1468 Carpenter Road, South  I  P. O. Box 7548

Tifton, GA  31793

Phone: 229/391-7980

Fax: 229/391-7999

Email: [log in to unmask]