I want to thank to GVATA board for putting on what I thought was an excellent Summer Teachers conference and especially you teachers for attending and demonstrating the commitment and solidarity of our program across the state.

I thoroughly enjoyed visiting with so many of you during the week and I can never say enough how much I appreciate all that you do on behalf of your students. I also want to say a special thank you to those who were willing to stay to the closing bell and once again demonstrate the strength of our program to a candidate who could well be administering over our program come January.

I hope each of you get off to a great start and that the slower pace over the Summer and some much needed time with family and friends was enough to get you re-energized for the Fall.

Please let me know if there is anything you need as you start the year and please never take for granted the importance of the role you play in the lives and development of your students. I hope you will all be the Ag Teacher that you would want your own child to have.

On behalf of the North Region Team, thank you all for the opportunity to be serving you and best of luck on a new year.

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director