Teachers,

Several of you have asked about a schedule for the North Region Area Rallies coming up in September. I am attaching a DRAFT agenda for the Rallies so that you can begin the planning process and the signing up of students. If you are like me and are somewhat panicked by the thought of already signing up students for the Rally...do not worry. The deadline to sign up will be much later in August.

Much of the agenda has not been set but the general times will be as set forth in the attached DRAFT. I will send out a final agenda along with t-shirt information, challenge activities and rules, and a flyer to post in your classroom when everything is finalized. Registration last year was $38 per student with Advisors free if you register by the deadline. I have not met with the camp yet but I expect that the cost will be very close to the same.

Please let me know if you have any specific questions and good luck on the start of your new school year.

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director