---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Caroline Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 2:56 PM
Subject: FFA night at corn maze - November 6th
To: Josh Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Ben Lastly <[log in to unmask]>, John Bridges <[log in to unmask]>

Josh --

East Jackson FFA has requested to set up a night at the maze. In efforts to navigate around the crazy October months, we have chosen the evening of Thursday, November 6th, for 'FFA Night at the corn maze' (4:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.). This year's theme is 'pirate treasure' and we will offer FFA members a 'value access pass' which gives them access to our maze, farm tour/hayride, mini hayride, apple cannon, farm slide, duck races, observation beehive and cotton exhibit. Each ticket for FFA night will be $10/person (discounted price).

If you could, would you mind sharing this with our teachers in North Region? Last fall we had eight chapters join us (Habersham, Hart, and Hall Counties were present). We'd love to start a tradition by hosting another set of FFA students and their ag teachers on the farm at Jaemor.

I've attached our 2014 corn maze flyer. Please let me know if you have any questions.

All the best,
Caroline

Caroline Black
Agritourism &  Marketing Coordinator
Georgia Certified Educator

Jaemor Farms <--- check us out on Facebook!
5340 Cornelia Hwy.
Alto, GA 30510

www.jaemorfarms.com
Farm: 770.869.3999