Teachers,

I hope all of you had a great weekend. Summer is certainly going by way too fast and I hope that these last few weeks will be good ones for you. As most of you are aware, our staff divides the region into four Program Service Areas. Each area teacher has a certain area for two years and then we rotate. This is our year to make a rotation and I am attaching the map that shows which systems are covered by each of the area teachers.

Please keep in mind that this is not related to technical content areas and you are welcome to contact any of the region staff for specific needs you may have. The area teacher over your Program Service Area is your main contact for any items you may need assistance with in completing your Program of Work. Please let him/her know if you need support in any particular area of the Program of Work. It is our goal to have every teacher meeting 100% of the standards set forth in the Program of Work so please do not hesitate to let us know if we can support or help in any way. Your Program Service Area person is also the person you will submit the majority of any required documentation to throughout the year.

Again, we look forward to working with each of you this year. Please let us know if we can help in any way.

Lynn Barber, Ed.D.

Georgia Department of Education

2802 Moore Highway, ABAC 34

Tifton, GA 31793