Dear Colleagues,
    I'm happy to announce that the Tetrahymena Functional Genomics Database (TetraFGD) was updated, with PHOSPHOPROTEOME data as one of Special Database.  You can  search the phosphorylated peptides using  Gene ID in the 2008 genome annotation at: http://tfgd.ihb.ac.cn/tool/phos. We are working on the browser to view RNA-seq data at different stages (growth, starvation and conjugation), and will release them as one of Special Database in August.

Best regards,

Wei Miao, PhD
Laboratory of Protozoan Functional Genomics
Institute of Hydrobiology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Donghu South Road 7, Wuhan 430072, P. R. CHINA
Tel and Fax NO.: +86-27-6878-0050