I hope the 2014-15 School Year is off to a great start for you. The beginning of the year is always an exciting time as you have the opportunity to introduce new students to the endless possibilities afforded them through your agricultural education program. The Central Region office Staff wishes you the best of luck and  we look forward to working with you and your students on many activities and events in the coming year.

Please remember that the Area 4 Fall Teachers Meeting will be held Tuesday, August 19 at Emanuel County Institute in Twin City. The meeting will begin at 4:30 PM. ECI is located at 102 S College St, Twin City, GA 30471. We will hold our meeting in the Cafeteria which is in the front of the building as we have in the past.

The Area 3 Fall Teachers Meeting will be held Thursday, August 21 at Crawford County High School at 4:30 PM in the Cafeteria. It is located through the front doors and to your right. The address is 400 E Agency St, Roberta, GA 31078.

We will also being holding a workshop for New teachers starting at 1pm prior to the Area Teacher Meetings, If you need a refresher you are more than welcome to attend.

 At each meeting we will provide you with Ag Ed program updates, FFA and GYFA information, technical area content as well as several other items. I look forward to seeing each of you next week at these meetings.
--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education