---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Patsie T Cannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 10:21 AM
Subject: Reminder - Annual GA Beef Challenge Meeting
To: [log in to unmask]

REMINDER

The annual meeting of the Georgia Beef Challenge will be held on Thursday, August 28, at 1:30 p.m. in Athens, Georgia.  The location will be at the Animal and Dairy Science Livestock Instructional Arena located at 2600 South Milledge Avenue.  (Take Exit 6 off of Loop 10, and go south on Milledge approximately 1.5 miles.  The facility will be on the right.)

You are invited to attend and learn more about the Georgia Beef Challenge.  You will have opportunities to visit with fellow producers as well as to discuss the various aspects of the program.  Your input is what we need to make the program even better than it is!  (Feel free to visit our website - www.caes.uga.edu/commodities/animals/beef/challenge/index.html which will also provide you with more information about the Georgia Beef Challenge.)

We’re looking forward to seeing you in Athens on August 28!

Patsie T. Cannon

Program Coordinator III

Extension Animal Science

The University of Georgia