Please reply directly to Doyle Floyd

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* "Doyle Floyd" <[log in to unmask]>
*Date:* August 4, 2014 at 11:17:38 AM EDT
*To:* "Christa Steinkamp" <[log in to unmask]>
*Subject:* *Another email for list serve*

Please send this out to the list serve before my phone blows up.  Thanks,

I have a student that would like to put together a fish collection for
sale. Not sure what the cost will be but I was looking to see if there was
an interest. The specimens would come already preserved in jars with
labels. I am looking for a number of how many he would need to make.

Doyle Floyd

Bleckley County High FFA Advisor

One Royal Drive

Cochran, GA 31014