Area I Land Judging Training will be at Taylor's Farm on Thursday August
28th. The physical Address is 201 Lucas Road, SW, Cartersville, Georgia,
30120. Pits will be ready at 2:00 pm. There is a map to the farm attached
to this email.

Area II Land Judging training will be held Tuesday August 26th in the field
behind East Jackson High School. Pits will be ready at 2:00 pm.  *Please do
not go to the school or park in the school parking lot. Directions for
getting to the field are: *

From Athens, HWY 441 North to Hoods Mill Road - turn left onto Hoods Mill,
go 1.9 miles to the intersection of Hoods Mill and Water Works road; turn
left; go approximately 0.4 miles. There will be a small, narrow, paved
drive on your left. We will have a sign that says Land Judging Pits at the
road. The coordinates of the drive are: N 34d 08' 24"         W 083d 28'
12"

*Please remember to bring score cards and putty knives or other tools for
digging in the pit wall. We look forward to seeing you this afternoon.*
--
Jerry Taylor
North Region Area Forestry Teacher