Here is an email that Chuck Joiner asked to pass along. It looks like it
would be an excellent program to attend if you are interested in the beef
industry.

The Carroll County Young Farmers Association will be sponsoring the Master
Cattlemen's program starting September 8, 2014 in Carrollton. I know this
would be a long way for most but if someone is interested this will be a
good series of meetings. The program will be every Monday night for eight
weeks. You must attend 6 of the 8 to get a certificate. If anyone is
interested please contact me and I will get you registered. There will be a
$60.00 charge for the three ring notebook provided for all participants.
This will be a wealth of information for people interested in the beef
industry.

--
John Allen Bailey
GYFA Executive Secretary