I recently ran across this electronic version of a Prescribed Burning
Handbook from Oklahoma State University that I thought was very useful
because it could be downloaded to a phone or tablet and carried to the site
that a burn was going to be conducted.  I rarely brag on other
universities, but this is OK (excuse the pun).  If you go to the following
link, factsheets.okstate.edu/e1010, you will see tabs at the bottom for
various interest topics.  There is also a good section containing questions
and answers that could be used for  pre or post tests in prescribed burning
or helping train others how to conduct a burn. When I opened it on my
phone, I went to the menu and it allowed me to download a shortcut to my
home screen that acts just like any app.  There are other apps listed under
the apps page that may interest you also.  I know I am not the area
Forestry teacher any more, but old habits are sometimes hard to break.

--
John Allen Bailey
GYFA Executive Secretary