---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 8:56 AM
Subject: 2013 Southwest GA invitational Steer and Heifer Show(foward as
needed)
To: [log in to unmask]

If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out
online:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dHhkamNrZWZackVyakZ2OGQxc1NUWUE6MQ

2013 Southwest GA invitational Steer and Heifer Show

The show will be held at the Seminole County Agricenter in Donalsonville GA
on September 7, 2014. This show will be open to the first 100 head to
register. There will be a $20.00 entry fee per head due at weigh in. Weigh
in will be from 8-9 am and the show will begin at 10:00 am. This will be a
blow and show. The purpose of this show is to allow students an opportunity
with one on one time with a judge to develop their showmanship potential.
Our Show Barn is currently undergoing a major paving project. The paving
company has assured us that they will be done before the show. Decatur
County has agreed to allow us to use their facility if needed. Feel free to
contact us at Dusty Smith 229.493.0553, Wes Pace 229.220.1233 or Jesse
Kelly 229.309.3462.

 What state are you from? *

   - Georgia
   - Alabama
   - Florida
   - Other:

 Last Name *

 First Name *

 Please provide valid email address that you can be reached at if location
of show changes. *

 Phone number *

 What grade are you currently in?

 Cattle Registration
Each exhibitor will be allowed to enter three steers and/or three heifers.

 I understand that there will be a $20.00 per head entry fee for any cattle
that I bring to the show and that this fee is due at weigh in in order for
my cattle to be entered into the show. *

   - yes

 Please enter a description and tattoo number for steer #1 Ex. Blk
sim/angus 415

 Please enter a description and tattoo number for steer #2

 Please enter a description and tattoo number for steer #3

 Please enter a description and tattoo number for heifer #1

 Please enter a description and tattoo number for heifer #2

 Please enter a description and tattoo number for heifer #3

  Never submit passwords through Google Forms.