---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jan Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 11:05 AM
Subject: Jr Beef Heifer show Georgia State Fair 2014
To: [log in to unmask]

Chris,

It was so good to talk to you this morning about our upcoming show
for Georgia State Fair 2014, at the Atlanta Motor Speedway.

As discussed, the information is already on our website:

http://georgiastatefair.org/index.php/competitions/jr-heifer-show

The entry forms are also on line, they just print them off, fill them in
and mail or fax them to us.  We will compile the information

Please pass this info onto everyone.  The entry form deadline is Sept 12
as we need to know how many to prepare for.

We are so excited to be able to offer the Jr Beef Heifer Show in Henry
County at the Georgia State Fair.  Please call me with any questions,
have a blessed day!

Jan
Jan Hamilton
Director