Thank you Mr. Borden for sharing this article.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: borden-j <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 7:53 AM
Subject: Useful Article for Agriculture Teachers
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

 Good Morning Christa,

My wife sent me this article and I found it to be something that may be
worth sharing. At the beginning of the school year when we are trying to
convince new students that they need to try new thingsā€¦ especially getting
their hands dirty. I love that this article is attempting to give
scientific evidence as an explanation for working in soil as an
antidepressant just as powerful as over-the-counter or prescription.

http://www.gardeningknowhow.com/garden-how-to/soil-fertilizers/antidepressant-microbes-soil.htm

Hope you have a great start to the school-year as well.

Jay Borden

Harris County High School Ag. Dept.

--
Christa Steinkamp