Please see email below from Owen Thomason.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Owen Thomason <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 10:04 AM
Subject: can you post on listserve
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

My daughter Addie is selling her herd of goats and is offering a group of 4 young does. These are does that were shown at the State Market Goat show and were successful in class. Three of the does ( approximately 3 years old) kidded this year and their kids are currently being shown. The other doe (1.5 years old)  was held back to be bred this year. They are currently open and ready to be bred. She is asking $1000 for the four. If you are interested please contact me.

--
Owen Thomason
Agriculture/Young Farmer Instructor

--