---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Karen Glasscock <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 10:01 AM
Subject: 2014 GNF Livestock Entries
To: Ronnie Silcox <[log in to unmask]>, Heather Shultz <[log in to unmask]>, Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>, Ricky Wheeler <[log in to unmask]>, Tommy Waldrop <[log in to unmask]>, Jillian Fain <[log in to unmask]>

Good Morning All;

Can you please send out an email blast reminding 4H & FFA about the entry deadline for the

2014 Georgia National Fair Livestock show is September 1.  Also, that the 1st is a holiday, so to please not wait

until the last minute to get their entries done.

Also, I need advisor forms and those who have Commercial Dairy Heifers entered, I need photos.  These can be

emailed to [log in to unmask], make sure the exhibitors name and ear tag numbers are sent with the photos.

Thanks,

Karen Glasscock

Agricultural Program Coordinator

Georgia National Fairgrounds & Agricenter

401 Larry Walker Pkwy.

Perry, GA  31069

478-988-6524, Fax 478-988-6526

Georgia National Fair