Here is an email that Chuck Joiner asked to pass along. It looks like it would be an excellent program to attend if you are interested in the beef industry.

The Carroll County Young Farmers Association will be sponsoring the Master Cattlemen's program starting
September 8, 2014 in Carrollton. I know this would be a long way for most but if someone is interested this will be a good series of meetings. The program will be every Monday night for eight weeks. You must attend 6 of the 8 to get a certificate. If anyone is interested please contact me and I will get you registered. There will be a $60.00 charge for the three ring notebook provided for all participants. This will be a wealth of information for people interested in the beef industry.

--
John Allen Bailey
GYFA Executive Secretary