Teachers

As I’m sure you know by now, there is a growing need to have your students be able to login to the Agriculture Career Network (AgCN). More and more information is being placed in a position to only be accessed through the AgCN including FFA award applications and scholarships. Sometime this fall, after the National Convention, a revised National FFA website (www.ffa.org) will be launched. It is my understanding that anyone who wants to use the site for more than a vague overview of what FFA is will need a login account.

With that said, I am offering a 1 page help sheet that should guide you in getting your students’ access to the Ag Career Network. Please use the attached help sheet and let me know if you have questions. Best wishes on a successful school year.

Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary

Georgia FFA Association