The University of Georgia College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences will have two off-campus information sessions in September.  If you have students interested in learning more about academic opportunities, admissions, financial aid, or campus life, please make them aware of these locations.

showCAES@UGAsouthWEST-September 16th (UGA Tifton Campus Conference Center; Tifton, GA)

showCAES@UGAsouthEAST-September 25th (Bulloch County Center for Agriculture; Statesboro, GA)

We are asking all attendees to register online.  The link below is the informational page regarding both the southwest and southeast events along with how to register for each one.

Information and registration website:  http://students.caes.uga.edu/tifton/showCAES.cfm

We are looking forward to a great turn out and could not do it without your help.  Please make your students and parents aware of these opportunities. Flyers are attached.

Thank you,

Brice Nelson
Director of Student and Employer Engagement
The University of Georgia
College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
Office of Academic Affairs
102 Conner Hall
Athens, GA  30602
706.542.1611 (work)