Please see link below to the Differentiation materials from Dr. Gilda Lyon.

Christa,

I just shared my Google Drive file with you on differentiation.  Let me know how else I can help.  I will be conducting another differentiation workshop all day in Tifton at Northeast High School for CTAE teachers Sept.16th and in Dublin Sept. 30th.  It is listed on CTAERN network for registration.

Gilda

Gilda Lyon, EdD

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM) Coordinator

Georgia Department of Education

1752 Twin Towers East

205 Jesse Hill Jr. Drive, SE

Atlanta, Georgia 30334