---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Richard Gill" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Aug 26, 2014 3:53 PM
Subject: Wife and Daughter Update
To: "Lynn Barber" <[log in to unmask]>

My Fellow Ag. Teachers:

I want to thank you for an overwhelming response to my family’s plight, recently. We have been flooded with Emails, texts, phone calls, letters and visits concerning my daughter and wife. I am humbled and endeared by your level of concern. It is a privilege and honor to be a part of such an organization. I truly believe your prayers were heard and answered.

Two days after my post, my daughter’s doctor read her MRI and reported no tear of the meniscus or any of the tendons. She is playing softball at 100%. Prayer works.

My wife’s surgery was supposed to take two hours to place three plates in her eye/cheek area. It wound up taking four hours to place four plates; however, there has been no sign of damage to the brain or serious trauma to the eye, itself. Prayer works.

She is still recovering and unable to return to work this week. She might be able to come back next week (she is my Assistant Principal). She still has a little swelling and discoloration, but maintains all her faculties and stability. Pain has been minimal and tolerable, all things considered. That is answered prayer, also.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

Richard M. Gill

Agriculture Education Teacher

BCHS FFA Advisor