---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Clay Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 2:38 PM
Subject: Re: Corrected Rabun County livestock shows
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Mrs. Steinkamp

Please post these revised, revised entry forms to the listserve. We will make sure to do a very thorough proof read next time. I apologize for the number of emails it has taken us to get the information correct but now no one can say they did not hear about the Rabun County Shows.

Thank you

Clay Brown

For any problems or misleading information on the entry forms call Ethan Phillips 706-599-1055