President Jimmy Carter will celebrate his 90th birthday on October 1, 2014.  We have 2 special ways that your school and students can participate in this celebration. FFA has always been special to President Carter beginning during his schools days at Plains High School as a FFA member and officer. We hope that you will share the Happy Birthday book project and the 2014 Annual Post Carter Contest with others in your system.

Please share this with schools/teachers that may  be interested in participating in this special birthday book for President Carter. You will also find attached the guidelines for the annual post card contest.

Also, please consider joining my list serve through the Georgia Department of Education. My local internet provider is not able to handle to mass emails.

Thanks,

Annette

Annette Wise

Georgia Department of Education – Plains Field Office

Jimmy Carter NHS Education Program

300 North Bond Street

Plains, Georgia 31780

229-824-5843 (phone)