Teachers

Based on feedback from several of you last year, I have made a couple of small changes to the Georgia AgEd Record Book. Most notably, there is a Skills page in the book now for students to document the skills they attain through their SAE (i.e. when they learned it, how often they use it, etc…)

The revised Georgia AgEd Record Book can be downloaded from the Georgia FFA website. Go to the Applications link and then scroll down to the SAE Award Applications heading. A copy of the book in Excel form is also attached to this email.

For those who have not used this book. Please download the file and keep a blank copy. The record book is set-up to run on a calendar year. Once a student closes a year (Dec 31, 2014) they will need to save that file and start a new book for the new calendar year. A student will have multiple files at the end of their FFA career, depending on how long they have been using this record book. I recommend that you have the student title their book with their name and the calendar year (i.e. BenLastly2012).

If you have questions, let me know.
Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary