Teachers,

Please see the message below from Richard Gill and please keep his wife and family in your prayers.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Richard Gill" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Aug 11, 2014 9:56 PM
Subject: Update on Carole Ann and Mary Beth
To: "Lynn Barber" <[log in to unmask]>

Please, share this with my fellow Ag. Teachers.
During a softball tournament at Brantley County Friday night, my eldest daughter, Mary Beth, tore her meniscus playing catcher, that is per an MRI today. She can still play to tolerance level. Immediately following the incident, my wife, Carole Ann, went in the dugout to check on her and was struck in the eye by a foul ball. We spent most of the night in the ER. A trip to a plastic surgeon today revealed multiple (more than the original three) fractures around the eye and cheek. The eye itself appears fine, now. There have been no signs of concussion. She is swelled and sore.
We are soliciting prayers for her ensuing surgery and recovery. She will have three plates put in on Friday in Brunswick. Please remember Carole Ann and my whole family as we face this trial. We have all faith that God will see us through, but we seek the comfort associated with your thoughts and, especially, your prayers.
Sent from my iPhone