*From:* Lawton Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
*Date:* August 4, 2014 at 10:07:21 AM EDT
*To:* "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
*Cc:* Lucy E Ray <[log in to unmask]>, Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>
*Subject:* *North-Central Georgia Classic Lamb Show*

 All,

 Please pass along to your exhibitors that we are extending the deadline
for the show in Madison to this *Friday, August 8th*.  I have had a couple
of phone calls and emails about the deadline.  With last week’s deadline
for the state show and other deadlines, there appeared to be some confusion
on the dates.  Attached are the rules with entry forms.  Also, a copy of
their state entries will work as well.  Also note, this year’s show is open
to the entire state.  If there are any questions, please contact Lucy Ray
or me.

 Regards,
Lawton

 Lawton Stewart
 Extension Animal Scientist
 150 Edgar Rhodes Center - ADS
 The University of Georgia
 425 River RD
 Athens, GA 30602
 (706) 542-1852
      For up to date information on beef cattle marketing and outlooks
and production resources, please visit *www.secattleadvisor.com*
<http://www.secattleadvisor.com>!