From: Lawton Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date: August 4, 2014 at 10:07:21 AM EDT
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Lucy E Ray <[log in to unmask]>, Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: North-Central Georgia Classic Lamb Show

All,

Please pass along to your exhibitors that we are extending the deadline for the show in Madison to this Friday, August 8th.  I have had a couple of phone calls and emails about the deadline.  With last week’s deadline for the state show and other deadlines, there appeared to be some confusion on the dates.  Attached are the rules with entry forms.  Also, a copy of their state entries will work as well.  Also note, this year’s show is open to the entire state.  If there are any questions, please contact Lucy Ray or me.

Regards,
Lawton

Lawton Stewart
Extension Animal Scientist