Please see the email below from Ms. Caroline Black. I hope each of you will
consider taking the opportunity Jaemor Farms is offering for our FFA
chapters.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Caroline Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 9:10 AM
Subject: Jaemor Farms Night at the Maze
To: Josh Allen <[log in to unmask]>

Josh --

Would you mind sending this note and flyer to teachers, in case they need
something for their classroom to promote corn maze? We're looking forward
to our maze season kicking off, and having FFA members at Jaemor on
November 6th.

Price per ticket: $10 [unlimited access to our corn maze, hayrides, farm
slide, duck races, cotton 'seed to tee' patch, observation honeybee hive, &
6 shots per person at the apple cannon]

**All chapters are welcome, but if teachers can RSVP with me to let me know
they're coming on Thursday, Nov. 6th, that would be incredibly helpful!*

Email: [log in to unmask] or by cell: 706.248.3402

Thank you for your help!

Caroline

Caroline Black
Agritourism &  Marketing Coordinator
Georgia Certified Educator

Jaemor Farms <--- check us out on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/jaemorfarms>!
5340 Cornelia Hwy.
Alto, GA 30510

www.jaemorfarms.com