We will once again be conducting the collection of personal items for the
Blue Star Mothers Organization in conjunction with the North Region Area
Rallies. I am attaching the information if your chapter would like to
participate.

Once again we will be collecting items at Rally check-in and taking
pictures of your Chapter with the Area Officers. We will send out the
pictures along with a press release for you to publish in your local paper.

Please do not bring loose items or items in plastic bags. This makes them
very hard to transport and load and unload. Make sure all of your items are
in secure boxes.

Attached you will find a letter to your chapter from the Area Officers,
description of the activity, and a list of recommended items to collect.

Thank you for your participation and I hope to see you at the Rally!

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director