Thank you for the overwhelming response in registration for the Rally.
Because of this response, we have 700 students registered for the Area 2
Rally and 455 students for the Area 1 Rally.
We will not be able to accept any additional students for the Area 2 Rally.
We will still accept students for the Area 1 Rally.

T-Shirts
We placed the order yesterday. We can not accept any further orders via
email. We did order a few extra and they will be sold on a first come,
first served basis.

Invoices
You should receive an invoice for your chapter this afternoon based on the
numbers you entered. Please let me know if your numbers have changed and I
will adjust your invoice and send you the updated version.

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602