Teachers, as mentioned in the area teachers meeting, we are making
available to you the opportunity to purchase the Eaton 100 Amp service
entrance panel that we will be using in the area and state EMC CDE's.

I will accept orders from your school for the set which includes 1 - SEP, 2
-15 Amp, 2 - 20 Amp and 2 - double pole 20 Amp breakers. The set will cost
$50.00 and checks should be made out to North Region Agricultural
Education. I will accept orders until* Friday, September 19*. You may order
as many as you would like, payment must be received before the order can be
placed. I can send a North Region invoice to you upon request for the
number of SEP sets that you will be purchasing.  The plan is to have all of
the orders available for pick up at the EMC training's that will be
conducted in October and November. Feel free to contact me if you have any
questions.

I have received orders form the following:

Ryan Ayers - Bowdon
Ken Berry - North Forsyth
Samantha Kickbush - Morgan County
Eric Holton - Washington Wilkes
James Hale - Winder Barrow
Mike Bilow - Elbert Co.
Nikki Webb - Mt. Zion
Dustin Keener - White Co.
Matt Ehlers - Monroe Area

If you have already contacted me and your name is not on the list, please
fill out the form by following the instructions below.
*Please click on the order form link provided to order your service
entrance panels.*

Service Entrance Panel Order Form Link
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/1vlkwpnG55gMI1gKJ2KczIV2wMXH9BtOLXmt31ELhdRA/viewform>
--