Registration is now open for Land Judging Training  in Area I and Area II.
The Area I land Judging Training will be held at Taylor's Farm on August
28; the Area II training will be held at East Jackson High School on August
26. Pits will be set up and ready for you at 2:30 pm on the scheduled
dates. You may come at any time between 2:30 and 5:00 pm. Please *bring
your own score cards *for your students and putty knives etc. for picking
the soil profile. Official placings will be available for you to use in
training. Please fill out the requested information on the registration
form. Use the link below to access the registration form.

Land Judging Training registration
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?usp=drive_web&formkey=dEtWQ3pIVDF5cmhWblhZemZHc3daeWc6MQ#gid=0>

--
Jerry Taylor