---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kent Benson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 11:22 AM
Subject: Opening and Closing Ceremony Contest
To: North Region FFA <[log in to unmask]>

FFA Advisors,

I hope you had a relaxing summer and I'm sure you are busy preparing for
the year ahead. As you work with your officer teams remember to take
advantage of the Opening and Closing Ceremony Contest held at region rally.
This is a great way to motivate your officers to polish up their parts,
encourage team building and set a great tone for your chapter meetings.
There are a few changes to the contest this year. They are:

1. Enter your team on line. (so I can plan for judges)
2. The contest will include both opening and closing ceremony parts.
3. The top two officer teams will compete on stage in front of the whole
assembly
    ( if two rooms are used for judging, the top team from each room will
move on to the stage)

Attached is the script for the contest.

Kent Benson
North Region Ag Ed