I want to remind everyone that Fall Plant orders will be delivered at the Area Teacher meeting next week. Please plan on paying for your plants when you pick them up. I have received payment from several schools already. They are listed below.

Area 1
Dawson County - pd
Fannin County - pd
Woodland - pd