We will once again be conducting the collection of personal items for the Blue Star Mothers Organization in conjunction with the North Region Area Rallies. I am attaching the information if your chapter would like to participate.

Once again we will be collecting items at Rally check-in and taking pictures of your Chapter with the Area Officers. We will send out the pictures along with a press release for you to publish in your local paper.

Please do not bring loose items or items in plastic bags. This makes them very hard to transport and load and unload. Make sure all of your items are in secure boxes.

Attached you will find a letter to your chapter from the Area Officers, description of the activity, and a list of recommended items to collect.

Thank you for your participation and I hope to see you at the Rally!

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director