From: "Taylor Ginn" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Aug 22, 2014 7:17 PM
Subject: RE: PP Workshop
To: <[log in to unmask]>

It is at our ag lodge. Teachers can either get there by taking the bus
entrance to the school (to the left of our main entrance). Follow that road
toward the football stadium. The lodge is located past the stadium and
practice football field in the wooded area. There is a gravel drive or
teachers can park near the football field and walk down. Or they can drive
past the school and take a left at the four-way. Turn down the first
gravel/dirt road to the left. That will go directly to the lodge.

Will you need a projector?

Have a good weekend!