If you are registered for the area II parliamentary procedure workshop on Tuesday, please see the message below from Taylor Brown regarding the location and where to park.

I look forward to seeing you on Tuesday.

Stan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Taylor Ginn" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Aug 22, 2014 7:17 PM
Subject: RE: PP Workshop
To: <[log in to unmask]>

It is at our ag lodge. Teachers can either get there by taking the bus entrance to the school (to the left of our main entrance). Follow that road toward the football stadium. The lodge is located past the stadium and practice football field in the wooded area. There is a gravel drive or teachers can park near the football field and walk down. Or they can drive past the school and take a left at the four-way. Turn down the first gravel/dirt road to the left. That will go directly to the lodge.

Will you need a projector?

Have a good weekend!